My objectives when listing your home are the following:
- To assist you in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate with you weekly the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value between you and the buyer.
- Assist you in pricing your home competitively.
- Offer guidance in furniture placement and staging the home.
- Make suggestions and advise you about changes you may want to make your property more salable.
- Hire a photographer to take professional photographs of your home.
- Utilize a 3rd party service provider to digitally enhance each photo to maximize appeal
- Enter your home into the multiple listing service to make other real estate agents aware of your property for sale.
- Utilize cutting edge marketing techniques including video and 3-D Matterport virtual reality models to provide maximum exposure and assure preferred placement on listing portals such as Realtor.com, Zillow, and Trulia.
- Design a special marketing plan, if needed, to accommodate the unique nature of your property.
- Create a full-color brochure, available to all agents and prospective buyers who enter your home.
- Post announcement on off MLS marketplaces including the @properties internal application and Top Agent Network notifying local agents of your listing prior to hitting the market. This will maximize initial demand for your home thereby increasing the chance of a quick sale at top dollar.
- Personally confirm and attend each showing maximizing the potential chance of a sale.
- Personally call each showing agent for feedback
- Perform a full market analysis on every Friday the property is listed and contact you with any updates and suggestions regarding marketing your property.
- Represent you on all offer presentations to assure you the best price and terms in negotiations.
- Handle all follow up on a contract being accepted including mortgage, title, inspection and closing.
Would you like more information?
I use the most advanced marketing techniques available when selling a home. Please view everything I include with each listing HERE.
It is important to approach each and every showing with game plan. View the strategies I use HERE.
Obtaining useful feedback from potential buyers and incorporating it into the marketing plan is essential for a successful sale. Read how I maximize the amount of feedback received HERE.
Read my blog about real estate and Chicago, updated regularly, HERE.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, (312) 835-6444, or by filling out the form below for a complimentary consultation on your home.